- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Gain a better viewpoint of trend with Heiken-Ashi Smoothed for NinjaTrader 8
Heiken-Ashi candle is a NinjaTrader 8 built-in bar type that is favored by its convenience for easily identifying trends. We now bring you a more comprehensive & enhanced version of this popular candle: Heiken-Ashi Smoothed.
First of all, you can optionally have the OHLC prices smoothed with any of 11 popular moving averages. We recommend using a low period for smoothing, such as EMA 6 or SMA 4.
Next, the indicator smooths out Heiken-Ashi candles by employing an “Open Weight” parameter, which determines how much weight is given to the previous Heiken-Ashi candle’s open in the calculation of the current Heiken-Ashi candle’s open. The higher the Open Weight, the larger the Heiken-Ashi candle body. Therefore, a higher Open Weight significantly reduces noisy changes in candle colors and then leads to a smoother Heiken-Ashi trend.
Unlike the built-in Heiken-Ashi candle in the NinjaTrader 8 platform which is only provided for some common bar types (minute, tick, volume, second, day, week, month, year), our Heiken-Ashi Smoothed indicator can be applied to any third-party bar types, such as the #1 mean renko bar for NinjaTrader 8 ninZaRenko.
Our NinjaTrader 8 Heiken-Ashi Smoothed indicator can be configured to appear separately on a sub-panel or show up on the main price panel. If placing it on the price panel, you can conveniently switch back & forth between the 2 bar types (Heiken-Ashi bars vs regular price bars) just by clicking an on-chart toggle button.
Moreover, traders are provided with a Heiken-Ashi body filter which allows deciding when a Heiken-Ashi bar is bullish, bearish, or neutral. If the body of a Heiken-Ashi bar meets a minimum value specified by users, the Heiken-Ashi bar is classified as bullish or bearish (depending on its direction). In contrast, it will be categorized as neutral when the body doesn’t satisfy that user-defined threshold.
- Plot Heiken-Ashi candle smoothed on a sub-panel or the same panel as price
- Can be applied to any 3rd-party bar type
- Allow smoothing the OHLC prices with 11 popular moving averages
- Allow configuring “Open Weight”
- Allow defining a body filter to identify neutral Heiken-Ashi candles
- Paint bars to highlight where Heiken-Ashi candles are bullish/bearish
- Paint background to highlight where Heiken-Ashi candles are bullish/bearish
- Allow switching back & forth between regular price candles & Heiken-Ashi candles via a draggable & customizable toggle
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_HABias: 1 = bullish, -1 = bearish, 0 = neutral
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 25 Oct 2022 – The indicator was released (build new).