- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Following the success of the Heiken-Ashi & RSI Blend, we have developed a similar indicator but this time it is based on the MFI oscillator.
Heiken-Ashi & MFI Blend combines the power of these 2 famous classic trading tools:
- Heiken-Ashi: The best & well-known smoothing formula that provides reliable noise reduction (also spelled as Heikin-Ashi).
- MFI: Good in catching overbought/oversold regions, which signals potential price reversals.
In our version, we call the candle where the Heiken-Ashi trend switches from bullish to bearish or vice versa a “turning point”. Because there are a lot of turning points and many of them are noise, we don’t take every turning point as a signal. Instead, we compare 2 consecutive turning points of the same side to filter out low-quality signals. This filtration is controlled by “Signal Mode” with which you can choose how signals are generated:
- Strengthening Turning Point: 2 consecutive bearish turning points will generate a bearish signal if the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the later point is larger or equal to the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the previous point. Reversely, 2 consecutive bullish turning points will generate a bullish signal if the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the later point is smaller or equal to the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the previous point.
- WeakeningTurningPoint: 2 consecutive bearish turning points will generate a bearish signal if the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the later point is smaller or equal to the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the previous point. Reversely, 2 consecutive bullish turning points will generate a bullish signal if the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the later point is larger or equal to the Heiken-Ashi Close value of the previous point.
The result is a modern oscillator that catches tops & bottoms pretty well, especially in a sideways market.
- Plot Heiken-Ashi bars of MFI in a separate panel
- Allow selecting between 2 signal modes: Strengthening Turning Point or Weakening Turning Point
- Allow configuring “Strict Mode” (if enabled, only peak turning points happening in overbought/oversold regions are accepted)
- Allow configuring the weight of candle Open in Heiken-Ashi calculation
- Allow configuring MFI period
- Allow smoothing MFI with user-defined period
- Highlight overbought & oversold regions
- Draw the connection line between 2 consecutive turning points that generate a signal
- Allow adjusting Heiken-Ashi bar colors
- Print markers on signal generated
- Trigger alerts on signal generated
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_TrendHAMFI: 1 = uptrend HAMFI, -1 = downtrend HAMFI
- Signal_Trade: 1 = bullish, -1 = bearish, 0 = no signal
- Signal_State: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = middle
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 21 Jul 2022 – The indicator was released (build new).