Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this software [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnEachTick only
- Trader manual: not available
Bar Status is an advanced utility that helps you know whether a bar is going to end, how much has elapsed, how much is remaining.
The NT8 version exposes upper bound & lower bound of price-based bars as plots, which you can use to create alerts or attach orders (e.g. trailing stops, targets, or entries). To your expectation, it is perfectly compatible with our ninZaRenko, a phenomenal & FREE bar type for NinjaTrader 8 platform.
Bar Status has an awesome “interactive click” feature. You can quickly switch between count modes or rotate components by clicking appropriate places on the graphics. The picture below explains this.
- Graphically display bar status for second & minute bars
- Graphically display bar status for tick & volume bars
- Graphically display bar status for NinjaTrader’s built-in range & renko bars
- Graphically display bar status for ninZaRenko bars NT8 only
- Support 2 count modes: count up & count down
- Draw upper bound & lower bound of price-based bars (range, renko, ninZaRenko) NT8 only
- Allow switching count modes & rotating components quickly with interactive chart click
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: second, minute, tick, volume, range, renko, ninZaRenko
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 08 Nov 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 15 Oct 2019 – A DPI-related issue was fixed.
- 26 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Feb 2017 – A minor bug with range/renko bounds was fixed.
- 12 Jan 2017 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 04 Apr 2015 – The indicator was released.