Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
What does AAA+ mean?
- Triple A: “AAA” stands for 3 moving averages which are the base for this trend-sync system.
- Plus: “+” stands for the added value created by the combination of 3 moving averages. A moving average alone or even 2 moving averages together can’t produce as powerful trend-sync functionality as 3 moving averages combined.
AAA+ Trend Sync allows you to define 3 moving averages: a slow MA (large period, like 200), a mid MA (intermediate period, like 50), and a fast MA (small period, like 20). When the mid MA is between the slow MA and the fast MA, the market is characterized as “trend sync” (whether it’s uptrend or downtrend depends on the relative position between the fast MA and the slow MA).
You can also enable “Sync Slope” option, which means all the 3 moving averages must be simultaneously upward or simultaneously downward for a trend sync.
AAA+ Trend Sync helps identify 3 phases of the market (uptrend sync, downtrend sync, no sync) in various graphical means: background highlight, fast-mid cloud painting, plot colorization. Therefore, it’s way easy to read the market, just like a traffic light system:
- When you see an uptrend sync, only trade long.
- When you see a downtrend sync, only trade short.
- When you see no sync, don’t trade!
With AAA+ Trend Sync, you will never go against a trend.
A must-have indicator for trend trader!
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Allow defining 3 moving averages separately (each moving average can be chosen from 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow smoothing each moving average with 10 smoothing methods
- Allow synchronizing MA slopes
- Allow rounding moving average values to the nearest tick size
- Highlight background to clearly show 3 phases: uptrend sync, downtrend sync, no sync
- Colorize 3 MA plots to highlight uptrend sync and downtrend sync
- Paint the clouds between fast MA and mid MA to highlight uptrend sync and downtrend sync
- Trigger alerts on trend sync detected
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = sync uptrend, -1 = sync downtrend, 0 = out of sync
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 04 Aug 2020 – Alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 27 Jul 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance.
- 11 Jun 2019 – The indicator was released (build new).