Machine ID and Indicator Activation
We no longer use the built-in Machine ID.
Our indicator licensing is tied to “ninZaID“, our own ID system based on computer information.
Please follow the steps below to get your ninZaID.
1. Import “ninZaResources_NT8.zip” to your NinjaTrader 8 platform.
If you need an installation guide, please visit this page: https://ninza.co/install
Please note that ninZaResources is only available to customers who already bought our indicators.
2. Right-click your chart and then select Indicators (Ctrl + I).
3. Find and select “ninZaResources“, and then click “add“. Then click the “OK” button.
4. Now on your chart, you will see a button named “ninZaID“.
Please click this button to bring up a popup window that provides ninZaID information.
5. Click the “Copy ninZaID” button to copy ninZaID to your clipboard.
6. After you have copied ninZaID, please input it during checkout for AUTOMATED indicator activation.
If you don’t provide ninZaID during checkout, you can still activate the indicators you purchased 100% yourself in Customer Zone.
Please log in to Customer Zone and find further instructions written there: https://ninza.co/account
Our indicator licensing is tied to the Machine ID provided by NinjaTrader.
From the Control Center of NinjaTrader 8, you go to Help > About. In the open popup, please look for “Machine ID”. Next, double click the ID to select it, then right click and select “Copy”.
After you have copied the Machine ID, please send it to us during the checkout process.
Indicator activation usually takes up to 12 hours. Please stay tuned!