- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This indicator beautifully plots the volume delta of each bar, which is the difference between total buy volume & total sell volume of the bar. This is a SUPER IMPORTANT indicator used by successful trading professionals, and it can be a great fit for any trading systems.
- Display volume delta of each bar as an elastic ribbon at chart bottom (automatically adjusts to fit your bar spacing)
- Offer 3 modes of volume base for selection: BidAskPrice_RealVolume, UpDownTick_RealVolume, UpDownTick_UnitVolume
- Function on both historical & real-time data in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode (you need to enable Tick Replay for the indicator to function on historical data) NT8 only
- Function on both historical & real-time data in UpDownTick_RealVolume or UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Function for instruments without real volumes (forex, CFDs, indices) – using UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Let you define your favorite thresholds of strong positive delta & strong negative delta
- Colorize volume delta numbers separately for strong positive delta, weak positive delta, neutral delta, weak negative delta, strong negative delta
- Optionally hide delta numbers to save space (volume delta strength is recognized via color)
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.