Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Naked Extrema is a super useful indicator that displays naked extremum levels.
- Maxima: Maxima are also known as market tops. A maximum point must be not lower than the highs of N bars to its left and not lower than the highs of M bars to its right.
- Minima: Minima are also known as market bottoms. A minimum point must be not greater than the lows of N bars to its left and not greater than the lows of M bars to its right.
A naked extremum level is valid until the market exceeds the level, verified by a close.
The indicator allows you to define the qualifying age of an extremum level: an extremum level is considered meaningful only if it is at least X bars old.
The “Smart Level Thickness” feature is extremely useful in helping you conveniently recognize how old a level is. An old level is thicker, and a young level is thinner. The thickness of a level is proportional to its age (measured in bars).
The super indicator can alert you when the market approaches within some ticks from the nearest extremum level.
Naked Extrema works perfectly on any charts: minute, tick, volume, day, range, renko, ninZaRenko, UniRenko…
- Draw naked extremum levels
- Draw tested extremum levels
- Allow defining the neighborhood of an extremum point: how many bars to its left & how many bars to its right
- Allow defining lookback in bars or days
- Smartly adjust the thickness of a level to reflect its age
- Allow customizing styles for naked maximum & minimum levels separately
- Allow customizing styles for tested maximum & minimum levels separately
- Allow hiding tested levels
- Print a price label for each naked level
- Allow quick on/off indicator switch & alert switch via customizable & draggable toggles
- Trigger alerts on level proximity approach (in both modes: on bar close & on price change)
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 18 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 13 Dec 2019 – An alert issue was fixed.
- 13 Dec 2019 – A lookback issue was fixed.
- 23 Nov 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).