SPECIAL discount 20% OFF
Indefinite support from ninZa.co during COVID
for returning customers & ninZaFamily members
(please contact us to get the coupon code today)
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
+ Supported periods: second, minute, tick, range, volume, day, week, month, year, ninZaRenko
+ Market Watch charts are NOT interactable or tradable like built-in charts.
+ It is NOT possible to apply indicators to Market Watch charts.
Market Watch is simply our ultimate pride! This smart tool opens a candlestick chart of your choice in a new panel. The instrument can be the same as your primary series or a user-defined instrument. The period (aka. timeframe) can be the same as your primary series, or a built-in period, or a custom period (you just need to provide its ID).
What if you need more than 1 data series? Please feel free to add as many instances of Market Watch as you need. Charts can stay together peacefully in only one panel for space saving.
Market Watch is a complete solution to all of these common demands of a multi-timeframe or a multi-instrument trader:
- You trade ES 5 minute and would like to view its 1 minute or 150 tick chart.
- You trade CL 4 range and would like to view ES ninZaRenko 4/2 chart.
- You trade 6E and would like to view a FDAX chart always of the same period, no matter which period you select for 6E (especially valuable for non-timebased periods like range, tick, ninZaRenko… – with this feature, you can view perfectly equidistant-bar-spacing charts of both primary & secondary instruments).
A chart created by Market Watch can even reside in any of your existing indicator panels (like ATR, RSI…). When Market Watch is switched on, the indicators in its panel are hidden; and when it is switched off, the indicators are back visible. This smartly saves you a lot of valuable chart space, right?
- Add a data series of your choice for candlestick charting in a new panel
- Allow choosing the instrument: can be the same as your primary series or a user-defined instrument
- Allowing choosing the period: can be the same as your primary series or a built-in period
- Allow choosing a custom period (you just need to provide its ID)
- Paint a native price marker in the price axis to quote the current market price
- Allow selecting between equidistant and non-equidistant bar spacing
- Work peacefully with other Market Watch charts in the same panel
- Allow maximizing chart panel on toggle click
- Allow smartly hiding other indicators in the same panel
- Allow customizing bar appearances (up/down/wicks)
- Print instrument & period info on chart in custom font & color for easy recognition
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart; turn off price markers as well
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: second, minute, tick, range, volume, day, week, month, year, ninZaRenko
- Chart styles: candlestick only
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.